Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 25 de junho de 2010

Playlist de 13/06/2010

Bizarre Inc. - I'm Gonna Get You
Delegation - Call Me
Michael Jackson - P.Y.T. ( Pretty Young Thing )
Angelina - Release Me
Terence Trent D'Arby - Dance Little Sister
Metrô - Tudo Pode Mudar

Set do DJ Cadico
1. Lina Santiago - Feels So Good
2. Ricco Robit - I Don't Let You Go
3. Roula Feat. 20 Fingers - Lick It
4. Angelina - Release Me
5. Sasha - I Want My Freedom
6. Joy Salinas - People Talk
7. Bizarre Inc. - I'm Gonna Get You
8. Culture Beat - Mr. Vain

Alphaville - Big In Japan
INXS - What You Need
Lorca - Ritmo De La Noche
Masterboy - Feel The Heat Of The Night
Absyntho - Meu Ursinho Blau Blau
The Cars - Hello Again

Set do DJ Akeen
1. Michael McDonald & James Ingram - Yah Mo Be There
2. Simply Red - Come To My Aid
3. Dynasty - I Don't Want To Be A Freak (But I Can't Help Myself)
4. Colonel Abrams - I'm Not Gonna Let
5. Chocolate Milk - Let's Go All The Way
6. Change - A Lover's Holiday
7. Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night
8. Carl Carlton - Baby I Need Your Lovin'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário