Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 4 de julho de 2010

Playlist de 20/06/2010

Chumi DJ - If You Can't Give Me Love
Kool & The Gang - Fresh
Barão Vermelho - Maior Abandonado
2 Unlimited - Tribal Dance
Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal
Enigma - Sadness
Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Murder On The Dance Floor

Set do DJ Paco
1. ????????????
2. Tight N' Up - Uptown Top Rankin'
3. Heatwave - Mind Blowing Decisions
4. Terra Wan - Hello Africa
5. Club Idol - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life
6. Stex - Still Feel The Rain

Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up!
Level 42 - Something About You
Ub 40 - Red Red Wine
Sect - Get Away

Set do DJ Akeen
1. Imagination - Changes
2. One Way - Shine On Me
3. Skyy - Show Me the Way
4. Evelyn King - I'm In Love
5. Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You
6. C.O.D. - In The Bottle
7. Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - I Wonder If I Take You Home
8. Debarge - Rhythm Of The Night

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário