Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Sets de 28/08/2011


DJ Paco
1. Lonnie Gordon - If I Have To Stand Alone
2. Gabrielle - Dreams
3. René Froger - Are You Ready For Loving Me?
4. Bad Boys Blue - How I Need You
5. Quantize - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
6. Muriel Dacq - Tropique

DJ Akeen
1. The Temptations - I'll Keep My Light in My Window
2. Jimmy Bo Horne - Let Me Be Your Lover
3. Kwick - Can't Help Myself
4. Bee Gees - Love You Inside And Out
5. Claudja Barry - Dance, Dance, Dance
6. Bilgeri - Video Life
7. Sweet G - Waiting For Your Love
8. D Train - Something's On Your Mind
9. The Controllers - Stay
10. Stock, Aitken & Waterman - Roadblock
11. Whodini - Big Mouth
12. Love Unlimited - High Steppin' Hit Dressin' Fella
13. Houseband - Funk It Up
14. The Gap Band - Oops Upside Your Head

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário