Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

Playlist de 04/04/2010

Me & My - Dub-I-Dub
Chic - Le Freak
The Farm - All Together Now
Jota Quest - Na Moral
Dr. Alban - It's My Life
2Pac - Changes
Starship - We Built This City

Set do DJ Paco
1. Stephano Secchi & Orlando Johnson - Keep On Jammin'
2. Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch - Good Vibrations
3. Lee Marrow - Movin' / I Want Your Love
4. Funky Green Dogs - Fired Up

The Armed Gang - Are You Ready?
Sect - Wasting My Life
D. Train - Walk On By
Sandy B. - Make The Woirld Go Round
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go?

Set do DJ Akeen
1. Jimmy Bo Horne - Let Me Be Your Lover
2. Level 42 - The Sun Goes Down
3. ???????????????? (base de Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love)
4. Whodini - Big Mouth
5. Nona Hendrix - Transformation
6. Fun Factory - Celebration
7. Trilogy - Good Time
8. Kicking Back - Devotion
9. Snap! - Ooops Up
10. Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper
11. Kash Da Masta - Get Myself Together
12. Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário