Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 13 de abril de 2010

Playlist de 12/04/2010

Carrie Lucas - I Gotta Keep Dancing
Sandra de Sá - Joga Fora
Bad Boys Blue - How I Need You
Cameo - Word Up
Exposé - Point Of No Return
Out Of The Ordinary - Play It Again
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
DJ Project - You Came
Co.Ro. Featuring Taleesa - There's Something Going On
Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money

Set do DJ Marcos Freitas
1. TH Express - I'm On Your Side
2. Culture Beat - Got To Get It
3. Gala - Suddenly
4. Teeki - Colours In My Eyes
5. Ice MC - Run Fa Cover
6. Due - Under The Same Sun
7. Intermission - Piece Of My Heart
8. Red Velvet - Lady Don't Cry

Véia In Love: Guns N' Roses - November Rain
Barão Vermelho - Maior Abandonado
Soho - Hippy Chick
Aly-Us - Follow Me
Lonnie Gordon - If I Have To Stand Alone
Plus Staples - I Feel The Friction
Pet Shop Boys - Where The Streets Have No Name / Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário