Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Playlist de 09/04/2010

Michael Jackson - I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Malcolm McLaren - Buffalo Gals ( Extended )
Haddaway - Rock My Heart
House Master Boyz - House Nation
Smash Mouth - Walking On The Sun
Gigi D'Agostino - Your Love
Joy Salinas - People Talk
Bizz Nizz - Don't Miss The Party Line
Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby

Set do DJ Iraí Campos
1. Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
2. Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
3. Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
4. Bliss Team - People Have The Power
5. DC Project - Mary's Prayer

Van Halen - Jump
Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Passenger
Bee Gees - Medley
Véia In Love: Duran Duran - Save A Prayer
When In Rome - The Promise
RuPaul - I've Got That Feeling

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário