Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

Playlist de 03/05/2010

Laura Branigan - Gloria
The Timelords - Doctorin' The Tardis
Phenomena II - Did It All For Love
Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
Lisa Stansfield - This Is The Right Time
Samira - When I Look Into Your Eyes
P.M. Dawn - Set Adrift On A Memory Bliss
Stevie B. - I Wanna Be The One

Set do DJ Marcos Freitas
1. Co.Ro. - 4 Your Love
2. Whitney Houston - It's Not Right, But It's OK
3. Lady - I Need You, I Want You
4. Captain Hollywood Project - Impossible (remix)
5. Double You - Got To Love
6. Fourteen 14 - Goodbye
7. Loft - Mallorca

Véia In Love: Peter Frampton - Baby, I Love Your Way (live)
Desireless - Voyage Voyage
Company B - Full Circle
Titãs - Não Vou Me Adaptar
El General - Pu Tun Tun
Cartouche - Feel The Groove

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário