Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

quarta-feira, 12 de maio de 2010

Playlist de 11/05/2010

Laura Branigan - Self Control
Double You - Looking At My Girl
DJ Tururu - Countdown
Undercover - Baker Street
Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
Giorgio Moroder - From Here To Eternity
Depeche Mode - Strangelove
George Michael - Fast Love

Set dos DJs Badinha & Alexandre Nicola
1. The Crew - Get Dumb
2. Culture Beat - I Like You
3. Tom Tom - (See Me) Touch Me
4. Selector - Move Your Body
5. ????????????????????????
6. Magic Marmalade - Everybody Get Up
7. Plaza - Oh Oh

Sasha - I Want My Freedom
Gary Wright - Really Wanna Know You
Intermission - Piece Of My Heart
Jon Secada - Do You Believe In Us
Véia In Love: Crowded House - Dont Dream It's Over
Basement Jaxx - Red Alert

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário