Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2010

Playlist de 20/05/2010

T-Ski Valley - Catch The Beat
Angelina - I Don't Need Your Love
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock N' Roll
Jon Secada - Just Another Day
Culture Club - The War Song
Aswad - Next To You
Papa Winnie - I Can't Stop Loving You
Bill Power - I Swear
Undercover - Best Friend

Set do DJ Akeen
1. Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
2. The Cure - In Between Days
3. Dean Ray - In La La
4. Starship - We Built This City
5. George Harrison - I Got My Mind Set On You
6. Toni Basil - Mickey
7. The The - This Is The Day
8. The B-52's - Legal Tender
9. Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On
10. Propaganda - Duel
11. Devo - That's Good
12. Peter Schilling - Major Tom
13. A-Ha - Take On Me

Quadro do Sample

Sample 1

Origens:
Enya - Boadicea (1987)
EPMD - You're A Customer (1987)

Sampleados em:
Fugees - Ready Or Not (1996)
Mario Winans - I Don't Wanna Know (2004)

Sample 2

Origem:
Matthew Dear - Hands Up For Detroit (1994)

Sampleado em:
Fedde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit (2006)

Véia In Love: Janet Jackson - Come Back To Me
Pianonegro - Pianonegro
Kid Abelha - Nada Tanto Assim
T.S. Monk - Bon Bon Vie
Club House - Take Your Time

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário