Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

Playlist de 08/07/2010

Village People - Go West
Debbie Gibson - Only In My Dreams
Tragic Error - Klatsche In Die Hande
Reality - Yolanda
Gina G - Ooh Aah... Just A Little Bit
The Voice In Fashion - Give Me Your Love
Camisa De Vênus - Simcas Chambodt
Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Spin Doctors - Two Princes
Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Set do DJ Akeen
1. Wham! - Everything She Wants
2. Billy Ocean - Caribbean Queen
3. Dan Hartman - I Can Dream About You
4. Simply Red - Come To My Aid
5. Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson - Say, Say, Say
6. Culture Club - Miss Me Blind
7. Kool & The Gang - Steppin' Out
8. The Commodores - Lady (You Bring Me Up)
9. Midnight Star - No Parking On The Dance Floor
10. B.B. & Q. Band - On The Beat
11. Earth, Wind & Fire - System Of Survival

Quadro do Sample

Sample 1
Origens:
Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out, I'l Be There (1975)
Brothers Johnson - Ain't We Funkin' Now (1978)

Sampleados em:
Black Box - Strike It Up (1990)

Sample 2
Origem:
Brothers Johnson - Ain't We Funkin' Now (1978)

Sampleado em:
Lighthouse Family - Raincloud

Véia In Love: 10CC - I'm Not In Love
Ice MC - Easy
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Remix)
Joe Jackson - Steppin' Out
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário