Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

domingo, 22 de agosto de 2010

Playlist de 20/07/2010

Erasure - A Little Respect
D.N.A. - Rebel Woman
Bangles - Manic Monday
Guilherme Arantes - As Loucas Horas
A Kay B.J. - If I Can't Have You
Joan Jett - I Love Rock N' Roll
Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Gap Band - Burn Rubber On Me
Mr. Lee - Pump That Body
Puff Daddy & Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You

Set do DJ Badinha
1. Shawn Christopher - Don't Lose The Magic
2. Lee Marrow - I Want Your Love
3. Was Not Was - Shake Your Head
4. West End Feat. Sybil - The Love I Lost
5. Ce Ce Peniston - We Got A Love Thang
6. Sophia - Running So Hard
7. Club House - I'm Falling Too

Véia In Love: Peter Cetera & Amy Grant - Next Time I Fall In Love
Carol Bailey - I Can't Make You Love Me
Culture Club - The War Song
Engenheiros Do Hawaii - Toda Forma De Poder
Will To Power - Say It's Gonna Rain
Monaco - What Do You Want From Me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário