Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

Playlist de 09/07/2010

The Adventures Of Stevie V. - Dirty Cash
Ini Kamoze - Here Comes The Hotstepper
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Stevie B. - Spring Love
Yes - Owner Of A Lonely Heart
Direckt - Two Fatt Guitars
Lulu Santos - Casa
New Kids On The Block - Step By Step
Kraze - Let's Play House
El Team - No Se Puede Dormir

Set do DJ Iraí Campos
1. Stacy Lattisaw - Attack Of The Name Game
2. Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
3. Deodato - Uncle Funk
4. Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
5. Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days
6. Gap Band - I Found My Baby
7. ??????????????????
8. The Chi-Lites - Bottom's Up
9. Mel Brooks - It's Good To Be The King
10. Kid Creole - I'm A Wonderful Thing, Baby
11. Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
12. Brass Construction - Get Up / Can You See The Light

Véia In Love: Carole King - It's Too Late
Cidade Negra - Doutor
Rozalla - Everybody Is Free
S.W.V. - Right Here
Vaughan Mason & Crew - Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll
I.I.O. - Rapture

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário