Sets de Flashbacks



Pesquisar este blog

segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

Playlist de 15/07/2010

Metropolis - I Love New York
Bingo Boys - How To Dance
Ken Lazslo - Whatever Love
Metrô - Ti Ti Ti
Elton John & Kiki Dee - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
The Soup Dragons - I'm Free
Everything But The Girl - Wrong
Lee Marrow - Do You Want Me
Grey & Hanks - You Fooled Me

Set do DJ Akeen
1. Blow Monkeys - It Doesn't Have To Be This Way
2. Leo Sayer - You Make Me Feel Like Dancing
3. George Michael - Faith
4. Ace Of Base - The Sign
5. Whodini - Friends
6. Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce
7. Ziggy P. -
8. Two To One - Two To One
9. Linear - Sending All My Love
10. Eric Morillo (do Reel 2 Real) - Do ...
11. Splash - I Need Rhythm

Quadro do Sample

Sample 1
Origem:
Duran Duran - Notorious (1985)

Sampleado em:
The Notorious B.I.G. - Notorious (1999)

Sample 2
Origem:
Loleatta Holloway - Crash Goes Love (1992)

Sampleado em:
Armand Van Helden - Witch Doctor

Véia In Love: Mr. Big - To Be With You
Turma Do Balão Mágico - Nosso Lindo Balão Azul
Snoop Doggy Dogg - Whats My Name
Ricky Martin - Maria
Fun Factory - Take Your Chance
Queen - Another One Bites The Dust

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário